Jj Handyman Service - Scammer

1.6
Turnaround Time

On July 1st 2017 I had my new air conditioner (Air Handler) installed by Mr. James Wilkerson doing business as JJs Oceanside Handyman Telephone 321-557-7102.

He didnt complete the whole job which was finishing the duct work and air leak. and said he would come back the following Monday July 3rd or Wednesday July 5th. I went ahead and paid him the agreed amount of $500 cash trusting he would honor his word. He did not call or come back as promised and I have tried several times to get ahold of him by telephone and text messages with no outcome.

I did however call from a different number on July 19th and he did answer and told me he would call me back on July 21st to let me know when he would come back to finish the job.

He did not call me back on July 21st as promised. I have made several attempts since then to get ahold of him with no response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jj Handyman Service Air Conditioner Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2017.

Jj Handyman Service - After being taken by one A/C Scammer, JJ Handyman/JJ's Oceanside Pressure Washing came along

One air conditioner repair man was hired to wash my coil, he broke my coil, charged me for a UV light and thermostat on a broken air conditioner, leaked the Freon and charged me $585. Then I was referred to James Wilkinson/JJ Handyman located on Chicory Drive in Palm Bay.

Thinking he was a reputable air condition technician, he turned out to be a fast talking scammer. He looked at my air conditioner and determined it was not working. Then, he came back the next day, probably after looking at a You Tube video, trying to make some fast money. He claimed he put a vacuum on my A/C and it was nor leaking Freon.

I was very skeptic and told him the unit was leaking, but he told me that he would give me a full refund if it was, but he assured me it was not. He claimed to put in 15 unit of Freon. He charged me $450 and I paid him $300 and made arrangements to pay the balance. The air worked, but my ceiling was wet.

I contacted him and he said he didn't know what was causing that. A day later the air stopped completely. I contacted him several times and he said he was coming, but never showed up. I called him again and he hung up on me.

After investigating, I do not believe he is license to render air condition services, nor administer Freon. In addition, he is known as the beach side scammer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jj Handyman Service Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Scammer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2017.

Comments

Titusville, Florida, United States #1355825

7/30/17

Had my airhandler installed on 7/1/2017 and I have been trying to get him to come back and finish my air handler in Titusville he wont return calls or texts. Going to file a case also.

Palm Bay, Florida, United States #1330812

No, I filed a case with the county regarding this unlicensed business that is scamming people in Brevard County.